WaterSmart is driven to be New Zealand’s most innovative supplier of end-to-end Stormwater Solutions. We design, supply, install and maintain smart and cost-effective systems to meet the demands of the NZ Building Industry and Homeowners.
We are looking for a key member of our team; no day will be the same, but we promise that your hard work will be rewarded. While water tanks and pumps are our main focus, general day to day plumbing & maintenance will also be part of the brief. We have a growing number of retail and commercial customers who require plumbing maintenance.
The successful applicant would:
- Be a team player
- Enjoy problem-solving
- Work on various projects at one time
- Good organization and time management
- Have pride in their work
- Strong communication skills
- Ensure H&S compliance
- At least NZ Restricted Driver’s License
- Must be honest, reliable, driven, flexible
- No experience needed, must be able to lift 15-20kgs comfortably
- Most importantly – A positive can-do attitude
We can offer you:
We want to help those that are really looking to apply the best of themselves in their field of expertise. Along with the exciting team events from time to time, you get to join a team that really care about their people.
- Supportive management team
- Competitive hourly rate
- Uniform & Safety PPE
- Great friendly working environment
- Progressive career opportunities
If you’re keen to join the team or would like to know more, submit your CV and Cover letter below, or call Roger 027 700 9833.