The pump is a self-priming surface mounted pressure system pump supplied with plug and play leads (IEC type).
The self-priming ability provides an excellent suction capacity of up 9m. Used especially for supplying water to domestic installations.
The pump is characterised by:
- Automatic electronic pump control fitted and wired with the plugin and play leads so a licensed electrician is not required during installation
- Includes fully electronic pump controller for automatic pump starting, stopping and restarting after power loss and water loss
- Run dry protection to prevent pump damage
- Automatic electronic control has an in-built check valve to prevent water back-flow through the pump
- 2.2 bar pump cut in for greater versatility
- Corrosion-resistant pump body, diffuser and impeller to ensure the pump durability
- High-quality mechanical shaft steak and high-quality bearings
- 240v single phase TEFC motor with in-built auto reset thermal overload to prevent the pump from overheating
Specifically For Auckland
- Automatic switch over to mains in case of low water level or power loss
- Testable back-flow preventer with gate valves
- Plug ‘n play set up
- Protective cover protects from the elements
- Also available for other areas without testable back-flow and gate valves
SUBMERSIBLE PUMP – COMING SOON!
We’re working through the best option currently and will advise those interested once sorted.