We are seeking an energetic team member to become part of a niche, fast-growing team. We reward our team members for their efforts & value diversity!
WaterSmart is driven to be New Zealand’s most innovative supplier of end-to-end Stormwater Solutions. We design, supply, install and maintain smart and cost-effective systems to meet the demands of the NZ Building Industry and Homeowners.
WaterSmart has recently signed a Commercial Maintenance Contract – foring a maintenance division to better service our clients.
We are looking for a key member of our team, no day will be the same, but we promise that your hard work will be rewarded with above-average remuneration and all the tools of the trade. While water tanks and pumps are our main focus, general day to day plumbing & maintenance will also be part of the brief. We have a growing number of retail and commercial customers who require plumbing maintenance.
The successful applicant would:
- NZ Registered/Certified plumber
- A team player
- Enjoys problem-solving
- Work on various projects at one time
- Good organization and time management
- Have pride in their work
- Strong communication skills
- Ensure H&S compliance
- Full driver’s license
- Able to work unsupervised & safely
- Can run own jobs and help train apprentices.
- Must be honest, reliable, driven, and flexible
- Good time management skills
- Positive attitude
We can offer you:
We want to help those that are really looking to apply the best of themselves in their field of expertise. Along with the exciting team events from time, you get to join a team that really care about their people.
- Supportive management team
- Competitive hourly rate
- Company mobile phone
- Company van with fuel card
- Uniform & Safety PPE
- Great friendly working environment
- Progressive career opportunities
If you’re keen to join the team or would like to know more, submit your CV and Cover letter below or call Roger 027 700 9833.